The best way to make young kids love math is to make it exciting for them. Preschool Kindergarten Math Topics designed feature images and quirky Characters. You will have the topics from addition to subtraction, sorting and identifying coins, counting, tracing, coloring, etc. Our Kindergarten Math Topics listed here assist young learners with building fundamental math skills.
Some kids will have a strong grasp of numbers and they are ready to dive right into addition and subtraction. Regardless of your child’s early math concepts, our Kindergarten Math Worksheets provided by subject experts are the perfect supplement to your classroom instruction. In fact, our Kindergarten Math Activities are designed in a way that your kids will love practicing math as a fun activity rather than feeling it difficult.
Preschool Kindergarten Math Topics, Textbook Solutions
There are numerous opportunities to engage your kid and help them learn the Kindergarten Math Concepts without even their knowledge. Through our Kindergarten Math Pages, one can sharpen their early math skills. Simply tap on the quick links available and practice the concepts at your convenience. Kindergarten Math Worksheets make it easy for you to test knowledge on related areas in no time and you can download them for free of cost.
- Number Rhymes
- Matching the Objects
- Numbers and Counting up to 10
- Number the Pictures
- Numbers up to 10
- Numbers 1 to 10
- Count and Write Numbers
- Count the Numbers and Match
- Numbers and their Names
- Numbers and Counting up to 20
- Learn About Counting
- Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words
- Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty
- Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty
- Geometric Shapes
- Geometric Objects
- Tell The Time
- Worksheet on Time
- Addition on a Number Line
- Worksheet on Addition I
- Worksheet on Addition II
- Odd Man Out
- Ordinal Numbers
- Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
- Addition Worksheets
- Subtraction Worksheets
- Counting Numbers Practice Test
- Worksheets on Counting Numbers
- Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10
- What is addition?
- Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition
- Kindergarten Addition up to 5
- Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5
- Addition Facts
- What is zero?
- Order of Numbers.
- Worksheets on Addition
- Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10
- Worksheets on Counting Before and After
- Before, After, and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10
- Worksheet on Before, After, and Between Numbers
- Counting Before, After, and Between Numbers up to 10
- The Story about Seasons
- Color by Number Worksheets
- Worksheet on Joining Numbers
Free Printable Kindergarten Math Worksheets
Practice tracing the numbers from 21 to 30
- Worksheet on Number 21
- Worksheet on Number 22
- Worksheet on Number 23
- Worksheet on Number 24
- Worksheet on Number 25
- Worksheet on Number 26
- Worksheet on Number 27
- Worksheet on Number 28
- Worksheet on Number 29
- Worksheet on Number 30
Practice tracing the numbers from 31 to 40
- Worksheet on Number 31
- Worksheet on Number 32
- Worksheet on Number 33
- Worksheet on Number 34
- Worksheet on Number 35
- Worksheet on Number 36
- Worksheet on Number 37
- Worksheet on Number 38
- Worksheet on Number 39
- Worksheet on Number 40
Practice tracing the numbers from 41 to 50
- Worksheet on Number 41
- Worksheet on Number 42
- Worksheet on Number 43
- Worksheet on Number 44
- Worksheet on Number 45
- Worksheet on Number 46
- Worksheet on Number 47
- Worksheet on Number 48
- Worksheet on Number 49
- Worksheet on Number 50
Missing Number Worksheets
- Missing Numbers up to 10
- Worksheets on Missing Numbers from 1 to 10
- Worksheets on Missing Numbers from 1 to 20
- Worksheets on Missing Numbers from 15 to 25
- Worksheets on Missing Numbers from 1 to 25
- Worksheet on Before, After, and Between Numbers up to 20
- Worksheet on Before, After, and Between Numbers up to 50
Kindergarten Math Curriculum Goals & Objectives
The goal of the Kindergarten Math Curriculum is to prepare kids for the 1st Grade Math.
- Count Numbers up to 20 and a little beyond.
- Concept of Equality
- Count Backwards from 10 to 0.
- Recognize Numbers and Able to Write Them.
- Recognize Basic Shapes.
- To be able to learn the Fundamentals of Basic Directions
- To be able understand the Addition and Subtraction with Smaller Numbers
- Exposes kids to Two-Digit Numbers.
Benefits of referring to Kindergarten Math Concepts
There are several advantages of referring to the Pre School Kindergarten Math Topics and we have outlined some of them here. They are as follows
- Brain Development in Kids is rapid at young age and learning from these Kindergarten Math Topics helps them to develop inherent problem-solving skills.
- You can learn arithmetic operations with ease and can be strong in premath.
- Kids can explore the outside world around them in their own way.
- Pre School Math Activities Provided acts as a visual treat for kids and inspires them to learn math skills in a fun and engaging way.
- All the Kindergarten Games, Assessments, Math Activities provided are as per the latest Kindergarten Curriculum and are prepared by subject experts.
We wish the knowledge shared has helped your kids learn math right from an early age. If you have any suggestions or feel any topic is missing do leave us your suggestions so that we can look into them. For more updates on Gradewise Math Worksheets, Practice Problems, Lessons stay tuned to our site.