Do you want a worksheet for kids to learn the number 16? If yes, then refer to the following sections. Teachers can get a link to download a colourful Worksheet on Number 16 in pdf format for free of cost. On this worksheet, students can learn tracing, colouring, and writing the number 16 on their own. Read the below modules to know the interesting facts and why one should learn numbers.
Worksheet on Number 16
Students can find interesting things on this free printable worksheet. They can see the number 16 with bigger font size, sixteen in words, 16 number of bells denoting the number. Teachers and parents need to suggest their preschool, homeschool kids trace the number 16 according to the worksheet multiple times. By practising the number with the help of the Number 16 Tracing Worksheet, kids can be able to recognise the number easily.
Anyone can access this worksheet from anywhere at any time for free of cost. If the kids know the numbers from 1 to 9, then it is easy to learn the remaining numbers. Parents can also teach 16 as write one followed by six.
Why Preschoolers Should Learn Number 16?
Kindergarten students have several advantages of learning the number 16.
- Students can calculate the sum of the price of items sold at a store.
- You can find the arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Teachers can know the skills of students.
- Students can count the number of objects, etc.
Trace and Learn to Write Number Sixteen
At first, students must know how to trace the number 16 on this worksheet. Trace the number carefully with the help of the Worksheet on Number 16 and then learn the number 16. Preschoolers can make their handwriting perfect with this worksheet. Get the worksheets of numbers from 1 to 20 in the following sections.
No longer ditch the math workbooks and printables, take the help of our Preschool Math Activities and teach your kid counting, math facts, number sense in an interactive way.
More Related Articles
Interesting Facts about Number 16
- The number 16 is a natural number between 15 and 17.
- 16 is a composite number and a perfect square of 4.
- Sixteen is a composite number
- 16 is the smallest number having exactly five divisors 1, 2, 4, and 8.
- It is an even number