Have you been looking for the best worksheet that helps your child to learn the number 18? If yes, then stay tuned to this page. In the following sections, we are giving a Worksheet on Number 18 which is useful for the kindergarten students. They can trace, write, recognise, and colour the number 18 on this worksheet. Get to know more about the number eighteen like advantages of learning number and interesting facts in the below sections.
Download Worksheet on Number 18 PDF
Teachers can find a direct link to download the Number 18 Printable Worksheet for free of cost on this page. So download it and take a print out. Help your students to practise writing number 18 on this worksheet. By tracing number eighteen multiple times carefully on the worksheet, preschool students can write the number on their own.
This free Worksheet on Number 18 has the number 18 for tracing, eighteen in words, and 18 similar dolls denoting the number. It is important for preschoolers or homeschoolers to learn the numbers from 1 to 100. So learn to write the number 18 by practising on this worksheet.
Trace and Learn to Write Number 18
For the students who know how to write numbers 1 to 9, you can say that 18 can be written as one followed by eight. The number before 18 is 17 and after 18 is 19. Kindergarten students have to trace the number 18 multiple times to identify and write the number. Anyone can access this worksheet absolutely for free and from anywhere.
Advantages of Learning the Number Eighteen
- Students can remember the telephone numbers.
- They can count the bill at a supermarket or count the number of things.
- They can perform the arithmetic operations like subtraction, addition, multiplication and division.
- Teachers can estimate the skills.
No longer ditch the math workbooks and printables, take the help of our Preschool Math Activities and teach your kid counting, math facts, number sense in an interactive way.
More Related Articles:
Interesting Facts about Number 18
- The number 18 is a natural number
- Eighteen is a composite number.
- It is an even number.
- 18 is a semiperfect number. Its divisors are 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 and 3 + 6 + 9 = 18
- In many countries, 18 is the age to cast their votes.