Teachers and parents can help their children to count, colour, identify and write the number fourteen on their own with the help of this free Worksheet on Number 14. Get this colourful worksheet and take a print out. Include practising or tracing the numbers on the 14 Worksheet as an activity at the school so that preschoolers can learn the number easily.
Download Worksheet on Number 14 PDF
Kindergarten students can know how to write the number 14 by choosing this perfect worksheet. Parents and teachers can download the Worksheet on Number 14 pdf for free of cost and take a printout. Assist your students to practice on the printed Number Fourteen Worksheet to learn the number quickly.
The number 14 can be written in a simple form as write the digit one followed by four. You can see the number 14 and fourteen number of scissors on the worksheet denoting the number. Students have to trace the number 14 multiple times at the Number 14 Tracing Worksheet for quick identification and learning.
Advantages of Learning the Number 14
Below mentioned the benefits of learning the number fourteen.
- Students able to read the numbers, telephone numbers, house numbers, etc.
- Able to count the number of objects.
- Teachers can know the skills of students.
- Students can perform arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Trace and Write Number 14
Tracing the number 14 several times carefully result to learn the number. Parents can download this number 14 printable worksheet for free at any time from anywhere. Kids will enjoy learning numbers with this colourful worksheet. You can create interest for them with the help of a worksheet.
Interesting Facts About Number Fourteen
- 14 is an even number
- Fourteen is a composite number
- The number 14 is the product of two prime numbers 2 and 7.
- The sum of prime factors of 14 is 9.
More Related Articles: