The Number 17 Printable Worksheet is available here. The free worksheet is useful for the students to learn the number 17 easily. Kids can trace the number carefully to know how to write the number 17. Get a free link to download the Number 17 Worksheet in pdf format. You can also find the advantages of learning the numbers, interesting facts about the number 17 in the following sections.
Download Worksheet on Number 17 PDF
Parents and teachers should help the students to learn the number 17. This Free Number 17 Tracing Worksheet is a perfect choice for the students to learn the numbers. Download the worksheet for free and take a printout. Advise your kids to practice on the printed worksheet to know how to write the number 17. The number seventeen can be written as one followed by seven in a simpler manner.
Printable Worksheet on Number 17 contains the numeric number 17, seventeen in words, 17 carrots representing the number, and dotted numbers for tracing. Preschoolers or homeschoolers have to write the number 17 on the dotted line of the worksheet to learn it. Counting the number of objects and coloring a number is possible with the help of this worksheet.
Interesting Facts About number 17
- Seventeen is a 7th prime number.
- The number 17 is a natural number between 16 and 18.
- 17 is an odd number.
- It is the sum of the first four consecutive prime numbers i.e 2, 3, 5, 7.
Trace and Learn to Write Number 17
It is important for every student to learn numbers. So make use of this handy & colorful worksheet on number 17 to identify, write and trace the number 17 on your own. Students must practice writing the number 17 by tracing the number carefully and then learn to write the number. This worksheet is helpful for the kids to practice the number.
Why I Should Learn Number Seventeen?
- Students can count the number of objects at a place.
- You can remember the phone number house numbers, etc
- Students can perform arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Teachers can know the math skills of students.