Number 15 Printable Worksheet PDF is available here. So, teachers and parents who are looking for a colorful and interesting worksheet to help their kids to learn numbers can download it. Here we are giving the direct link to download Worksheet on Number 15 pdf for free of cost. Preschoolers and homeschoolers have to practice on the worksheet carefully to learn the number.
Printable Free Worksheet on Number 15
This Number 15 Tracing Worksheet is a perfect one for the students to trace color, identify and learn to write the numbers. Fifteen can be written in a simple manner as one followed by five. Kindergarten students have to trace the number 15 as provided in the worksheet with a pencil for better handwriting.
This Worksheet on Number 15 has a dotted line of 15 and fifteen images of the same type representing the number. It is very important for the students to learn numbers because it is useful in real life and mathematics. So, every student must know how to write, trace and identify the numbers from 1 to 100 while in kindergarten.
Trace and Learn to Write Number Fifteen
Homeschoolers have to trace the number multiple times for writing the number on their own. Teachers can download the Number 15 Printable Worksheet pdf at any time from anywhere. As it can be accessed for absolutely free students can learn all the numbers easily. Practice writing number with the help of the Worksheet on Number Fifteen is helpful to learn the number quickly.
Benefits of Learning the Number 15
- Students can perform arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- You can add the price of items and find the total.
- You can read the mobile numbers or house numbers.
- Teachers can know the skills of students.
- Students can count the number of objects.
Interesting Facts about Number Fifteen
- The number 15 is a composite number.
- Fifteen is an odd number.
- 15 is the sum of the first five consecutive whole numbers i.e 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- The number 15 is a pentatope number, hexagonal number, triangular number.
- The natural number before 15 is 14 and after 15 is 14.
- The factors of 15 are 1, 3, 5, and 15.
No longer ditch the math workbooks and printables, take the help of our Preschool Math Activities and teach your kid counting, math facts, number sense in an interactive way.