Math Tables are very important for students to solve all complex multiplication and division mathematical problems. 20 Times Table is one of the easiest tables to learn and memorize for a lifetime. Here, we have curated complete details about the Multiplication Table of Twenty. Go through this page and read the Tips & Tricks of Multiplication Table of 20 for memorizing, and also know How to Read and Write Twenty Times Table from this article. However, practice with the given worksheets of 20 Multiplication Table & get a good grip on understanding of the concept.
20 Times Table Multiplication Chart
In the table of 20 multiplication chart, you will see the multiplication of 20 with the first ten whole numbers. Let’s check out the image format of the multiplication chart of twenty below and solve all complex calculations so easily and accurately. Students can learn the table of 20 quickly by using this chart. So, download the Table of 20 Chart in pdf form and make use of it for better remembrance.
Multiplication Table of Twenty
It is very easy to learn the multiplication table of 20. Just we need to add 20 to the first multiple and get the next multiples of 20. Twenty multiplication table is a repeated addition where 20 x 1 = 20 then add 20 for getting the next multiple. So, go through the given table and learn the writing the 20 times table up to 20 whole numbers. Also, you will find the section to learn how to read twenty times table on this page. Stay tuned to this article.
How to Read First 10 Multiples of 20?
One time twenty is 20
Two times twenty are 40
Three times twenty are 60
Four times twenty are 80
Five times twenty are 100
Six times twenty are 120
Seven times twenty are 140
Eight times twenty are 160
Nine times twenty are 180
Ten times twenty are 200
Get More Math Tables:
Tips to Learn & Memorize Twenty Times Table
To memorize the 20 times table for a lifetime, follow the below-listed tips and tricks of the Multiplication table of twenty:
- First and foremost, memorizing the 2 times table is necessary to obtain the multiples of 20. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 are the first ten multiples of 2, now add 0 to the unit’s place in the multiplies of 2. For instance: 20 x 1 = 20, 20 × 2 = 40, 20 × 3 = 60, and so on.
- Another trick to remember the 20 times table is to add 20 to the first multiple of 20 and get the next multiples of 20.
Worksheets on Table of 20 | Solved Examples on Multiplication Chart of 20
Practicing & Answering the worksheets of the multiplication tables of twenty will guide you to apply all multiplication facts of the 20 times tables in complex calculations. The provided Solved Examples on Table of 20 aid you to understand how to solve problems using the 20 multiplication table:
1. Hari wishes to buy 20 pens. The cost of each pen is 7 rupees and find the cost of 20 pens in dollars using 20 times table?
Given, Cost of 1 pen = 7 rupees
Now, estimate the cost of 20 pens = 20 × 7 =140 Rupees
Next, Convert 140 rupees into dollars
Hence, the cost of 20 pens in dollars is $1.90
2. John is playing a Ludo game in which after finishing every level, he receives 20 credit points. Using 20 times table, find the total points he scored after winning the 6th level?
Credit gained after every level = 20 points
Now, calculate the credits scored at the 6th level using the 20 times table
ie., 20 x 6 = 120 points.
Therefore, Jhon would have scored 120 credit points on completing the 6th level.
3. Evaluate the value of 20 times 9 minus 11, with the help of 20 Multiplication Table?
First, write down 20 times 9 minus 11 mathematically.
Using 20 times table, estimate the value of 20 times 9 minus 11
= 20 × 9 – 11 = 180 – 11 = 169
Hence, 20 times 9 minus 11 is 169.