Math Tables are very important for primary school students and aspirants who are appearing for the competitive exams for quick mental math calculations. On this page, we have come up with the 11 Times Table. Eleven Times Table is the multiplication table of 11 where we get the product of multiplying 11 with whole numbers. Learning & memorizing Table of 11 is relatively easier.
The first 9 multiples of 11 table are always a repetition of the same digit like, 11 × 1 = 11, 11 × 2 = 22, 11 × 5 = 55, 11 × 79 = 99, etc. Go ahead and learn how to read and write the eleven times multiplication table, tips to remember the table of eleven, and download a free printable multiplication chart of 11.
Multiplication Chart of Eleven | 11 Times Table Chart
Table of 11 Chart is given here in an image form for better understanding and quick reference. Students can easily download the eleven times multiplication chart from here and try to memorize it regularly for doing quick multiplication of different quantities in day-to-day calculations and in competitive exams like GMAT and CAT. However, you can also have a quick revision of the 11 times table by downloading the chart and pasting it to your room walls.
Learn How to Write the Multiplication Table of 11 up to 20
Multiplication Table of Eleven up to 20 whole numbers are given in the below table for better learnings and fast calculations. 11 Table is very important to solve the maths problems based on division and multiplication operations. 11 Times Table can be helpful to do long mathematical calculations faster and improve your problem-solving skills. So, go through the below-provided Eleven Times Table and learn how to write mathematically.
Read First 10 Multiples of Eleven Times Table
One time eleven is 11
Two times eleven are 22
Three times eleven are 33
Four times eleven are 44
Five times eleven are 55
Six times eleven are 66
Seven times eleven are 77
Eight times eleven are 88
Nine times eleven are 99
Ten times eleven are 110
Tips to Remember the Table of Eleven
Students who are trying to memorize the 11th table can go with these tips to learn easily and remember the table of 11 for a long run.
- The first tip to remember the table of eleven is simply multiple the single-digit whole number with 11 and get the multiple as the same number next to it. For example, take a single-digit number ie., 7 when you multiplied with 11 it gives 77. Like this, you can memorize the table of 11 up to 9 numbers.
- The trick to memorize the multiplication table of 11 for 2 digit numbers is as follows:
- When you take the 2 digit number multiplied by 11, the product should be in the pattern called the sum of the digits of the number and put the sum between the two digits of the original two-digit number.
- For instance, when 11 is multiplied by 15, calculate the sum of 1 and 5, ie., 6, and take the number to place between 1 and 5. The final answer is 165. The product of 11 and 15 is 165, mathematically 11 × 15 = 165.
Get More Math Tables:
Solved Examples involving 11 Times Multiplication
1. Merra went to the government school and distributed 8 chocolates each to the kids in class 5. There were 11 kids in class 5. Use the 11 Times Table, find how many chocolates were distributed in total?
Given that, there were 11 kids in class 5, and she distributed 8 chocolates each to the kids.
Hence, from the table of 11, 8 × 11= 88 chocolates
Thus, Merra distributed 88 chocolates in total.
2. Applying the multiplication table of 11, calculate the number which when multiplied to 11 gives 66?
We know that when a number is multiplied by 1, it gives the same number.
So, we have to find the number that gives 66 when multiplied to 11.
By using the table of 11, 11 x 6 = 66
Therefore, the number is 6 which gives 66 when multiple to 11.
3. Use 11 times table, evaluate 11 times 5 minus 10 plus 20.
First, write down 11 times 5 minus 10 plus 20 mathematically.
ie., 11 times 5 minus 10 plus 20 = 11 x 5 – 10 + 20
Now, apply the 11 times table, to get the result for 11 times 5 minus 10 plus 20
11 x 5 – 10 + 20 = 55 – 10 + 20 = 65
Thus, 11 times 5 minus 10 plus 20 is 65.