Multiplication Table of 6 provides the values we get when 6 is multiplied by all whole numbers. One Interesting Fact about Table of 6 is that it is the smallest positive integer that is neither a square number nor a prime number. Math Tables once mastered can be foundation blocks to learn higher-order concepts that you might come across in the later classes. Six Table can be interpreted as equal groups of 6 or repeated addition of 6.
6 Times Table Chart
Students who are facing difficulty learning the Six Table can always check the below image as a quick guide. Download the Multiplication Chart of Six from here and practice the table on a day-to-day basis. We don’t charge any amount from you and you can always seek help from the Multiplication Table for 6 to have a deeper knowledge on the process of multiplication.
How to Read Table of 6?
Refer to the following lines and learn how to read Six Times Table Orally. Try to Read out loud regularly and this way you can retain the Table of Six for a longer duration.
One time six is 6
Two times six is 12
Three times six is 18
Four times six is 24
Five times six is 30
Six times six is 36
Seven times six is 42
Eight times six is 48
Nine times six is 54
Ten times six is 60
Eleven times six is 66
Twelve times six is 72
How to Write a Multiplication Table of Six? | 6 Times Table up to 20
By checking out the Six Times Table present below in tabular format, you can learn how to write the Multiplication Table of 6. Use the table of 6 present here for speedy calculations and clear the competitive exams with much ease. You can always look up to us whenever you are stuck at some point while memorizing the 6 Times Multiplication Table.
Get More Math Tables:
Advantages of Learning Multiplication Table of 6
There are numerous benefits of referring to the 6 Times Table and they are listed in the below fashion
- Memorizing or Learning the Table of 6 is an essential skill to solve problems related to fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- You can solve real-life problems quickly whenever you are out of the classroom.
- Be aware of the Sequences and Patterns followed by the Six Table.
Tips to Memorize 6 Times Table
Follow the below-listed tips & tricks to learn the Multiplication Table of Six easily. They are as follows
- Multiples of 6 are both multiples of 2 and 3
- Whenever you multiply an even number with 6 the result will have the same unit digit i.e. 682 = 12, 6*4 = 24, 6*6 =36, and so on.
- You can also learn the Multiplication Table of 6 using the skip counting process.
Solved Examples Involving Six Table
1. Using the table of 6, evaluate 3 times 5 times 6?
Firstly, let us express the given statement in the form of a mathematical expression
Therefore, 3 times 5 times 6 is 90.
2. Using the 6 times table, find 6 groups of 4?
6 groups of 4 = 6+6+6+6 = 24
6 times 4 = 6*4 = 24
Thus, 6 groups of 4 is 24.
3. Using numbers 4, 6, 5, and 12 and table of 6 complete the multiplication sentences _×_ = 30 and _×_ = 36?
Since, we know that 6 times 5 = 30 and 6 times 6 = 36.
Therefore, the numbers are 6, 5, and 6, 6 respectively.
4. Find the value of ‘a’ using the table of 6, If a × 6 = 72?
We know from the 12 Times Table 12*6 = 72
Thus, the value of a is 12.