Maths is completely tips and tricks and Multiplication Table of Two is no more different. Learning Multiplication Chart of 2 is important as it makes mental maths easier. You can attempt complex problems too easily with confidence if you know the Table of Two. Learn the Tips & Tricks to Memorize the Multiplication Table of 2, How to Read and Write 2 Times Table. Also, Read Solved Examples Involving 2 Table for a better understanding of the concept.
Multiplication Table of 2
Here is the Multiplication Chart of Two in image format. Use it as a quick reference to make your mental math calculations much easier. Learning Table of 2 Promotes a better understanding of the multiplication operation. Knowing the basic math tables you can solve the maths problems in no time. You can save a lot of time in your competitive exams by learning the 2 Times Multiplication Table.
How to Read Table of Two?
One time two is 2
Two times two is 4
Three times two is 6
Four times two is 8
Five times two is 10
Six times two is 12
Seven times two is 14
Eight times two is 16
Nine times two is 18
Ten times two is 20
Eleven times two is 22
Twelve times two is 24
Multiplication Table of Two upto 20 | How to Write 2 Times Table?
Below is the Table of 2 up to 20 Natural Numbers. You can avail the Multiplication Table of Two here and use it whenever you need to perform quick calculations. Refer to the 2 Times Table over here to memorize it quickly and recite it on a regular basis so that you can retain it for a long time.
Get More Math Tables:
How to Learn Multiplication Table of Two?
Table of 2 is quite basic and one of the easiest tables to learn and memorize. Let us learn how to obtain and memorize the multiplication table of 2 in the below sections. Basic things to observe in the Multiplication Table of Two are as such
- 2 Times Table follows the pattern 2, 4, 6, 8, 0 in the units place.
- It will always have even numbers
- It is simple as we can learn using skip counting i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12……
Tips to Memorize Two Times Table
Follow the tips & tricks to memorize the multiplication table of 2 by referring to the below modules. They are along the lines
- Two Times Table always follows the pattern of the even numbers i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, ….
- Another simple way to memorize the Table of Two is through addition.
- You can memorize the Two Table taking the help of the 1 Times Table. All you have to do is simply add the natural numbers to multiples of 1 to get the Two Table.
- 1×1+1 = 2
- 1×2+2 =4
- 1×3+3 =6
- 1×4+4 =8
- 1×6+6 =12
- 1×10+10=20 and so on.
Solved Examples Involving Multiplication Table of 2
1. If Reethu eats 2 chocolates per day, Using the table of 2 find how many chocolates will she have eaten at the end of the 5th day?
Reetu eats a number of chocolates per day = 2
Number of Chocolates Reethu eats at the end of the 5th day = 2*5
Therefore, Reethu eats 10 chocolates at the end of the 5th day.
2. Using 2 times table, find 2 times 3 times 4 times 2?
Expressing the given statement in the form of mathematical expression we have
Therefore, 2 times 3 times 4 times 2 is 48.
3. James wants to buy 6 Pencils. If the cost of one Pencil is $2, using the table of 2, find the cost of 6 Pencils?
The Cost of one Pencil is $2
No. of Pencils James wants to buy = 6
Cost of 6 Pencils = $2*6
Therefore, the cost of 6 Pencils is $12.